Windows 10 Pro – 64-bit Bootable USB Drive
**STARTING NOW SAME DAY SHIPPING!!****
This 8GB USB Flash Drive will allow you to install multiple versions of Windows 10.
This Edition of Windows 10 32-bit and 64-bit For Reinstall, New install, Recovery, Upgrade, or Repair.
*This Drive Can Be Used As Windows 10 Recovery Installation Media**
WITH THIS HANDY 8GB USB FLASH DRIVE YOU CAN ALSO:
Repair or re-install your Windows 10 computer!
Upgrade all existing Windows 7 and Windows 8 computers!
Use this drive to install Windows 10 on any capable computer you own!
This USB Includes:
WINDOWS 10 PRO 64bit & MICROSOFT OFFICE 2019 FULL VERSION
*You can use this to install on Multiple Computers**
5x Faster than a DVD Install (If your optical drive is not a cup holder by now)
Works on any Laptop or Desktop made for Windows!
This disk is intended for:
Anyone who owns a desktop, laptop, netbook or workstation manufactured by Dell, Alienware, ibuypower, HP, Compaq, Toshiba, Sony, Samsung, Gateway, Acer, Emachines, IBM, Gigabyte, Lenovo, Asus, Fujitsu, MSI, etc. that shipped with Windows 10 but you lost your disk or your hard drive failed. (Even if you don’t see your manufacturer listed here, it will still work because it works with all brands 🙂
Anyone who replaced their hard drive due to failure or perhaps an upgrade to an SSD.
Anyone who wants to switch from 32 bit to 64 bit or 64 bit to 32 bit.
Anyone who wants to perform a clean reinstallation without all the bloatware that is included by the above manufacturers. This will fix any Windows software malfunctions (including BSOD’s and provided you haven’t changed any settings in your BIOS) and restore your computer into its fastest state.
Whatever the reason, if you have a Windows 10 license of ANY kind (or not) but lack re-installation media, this is exactly what you need.
and remember… This USB Drive is Bootable!
***(THE COLOR & DESIGN OF THE FLASH DRIVE MAY VARY DUE TO AVAILABILITY)***
NO PRODUCT KEY/ COA INCLUDED WITH THIS FLASH DRIVE
You are NOT purchasing a copy of Windows 10 with an installation key. You must have a Genuine Windows 10 Product Key for the version you’d like to install. If you need to purchase a product key you can find them on other eBay listings with delivery via email.
*Drive capacity and brand may change without notice*
*This is not some type of magical auto repair drive that when you plug it into your computer it just automatically fixes everything that’s wrong with it. (and I can’t believe we have to say this but we do)
Will allow you to install a replacement Hard Drive into your Computer and all you need is your Product Key Code that is located on the computer or purchased elsewhere!
* You must have a screenshot of your BIOS page showing your system is booting to USB for your return to be accepted! Ex. ‘the bios menu page where USB is the first boot device’, etc. All systems are different, however, if you are buying this drive, then you should know what to do. *
Please Note: Returns will no longer be accepted For Reasons Like “Item not as described,” “doesn’t work”, “the drive won’t boot or I can’t get it to boot” You are purchasing a bootable USB drive as it says in the title. It is naturally assumed that you can successfully boot to USB within your bios and have done so before. If this drive won’t boot for you chances are you don’t know how to boot to USB in your BIOS. We are no longer taking responsibility for this issue as that is simply not our problem. All drives are checked for successful bootup and functioning menu by quality control before going out. If you are having PC trouble, we are here to help you! Contact us through eBay Messaging.
USB FLASH BOOT INSTRUCTIONS
*your mouse may or may not be useless within the BIOS*
1. Insert the drive into an available USB port. (If your computer doesn’t have a USB port then you are done. Thanks for stopping by!)
2. Reboot computer
3. During bootup sequence repeatedly press (but not too fast) DEL, ESC, F1, F2, F8, F10, BACKSPACE, or whatever it takes to get into your bios. You may have to Google this so don’t be scared.
4. Choose to enter your BIOS setup. This is your standard BIOS setup utility page. Escape out of everything until you get to a screen that shows hard drives, boot order, or both.
5. Use arrow keys to access BOOT order or whatever it takes to see a screen with all the hard (HD) drives connected to your computer (this is not optical drives and sometimes not within the boot order).
6. Move the USB drive to FIRST IN THE BOOT ORDER AND ABOVE EVERY OTHER DRIVE LISTED (generally this is done by highlighting the drive and using the + key until it’s at the top of all other drives).
7. Save everything by pressing F10, or whatever it takes to save everything with your brand of BIOS.
9. Enjoy everything your new flash drive has to offer!
or double-click the setup file within the USB (If you have Windows access)
*THE USB DRIVE IN THE IMAGES IS FOR EXAMPLE ONLY. YOUR DRIVE MAY NOT LOOK LIKE THE ONE IN THE DISPLAYED IMAGE*
Some systems are not capable of booting to USB! Know this before buying!!
The OS versions contained on this USB were developed by Microsoft. The bootable USB drive was created by us for your convenience.